Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Popular Product Pricing - Must BUY!!!

Price List (All Prices Below Are At Retail Prices, Inclusive of Registered Mail Postage.)

  1. Formula 1 Milkshake $77.22

  2. Cell U Loss $40.56

  3. Herbal Concentrate Tea $62.01

  4. Aloe Vera Drink Concentrate $70.78

  5. Total Control $90.08

**Please DO NOT ask for discount as Company DO NOT allow us to sell below Retail Prices.

**I do bring in other herbalife Products, if keen can email me @ herbal_mum@yahoo.com.sg for the Retail price =)


Able to Mail Out Within 2 Working Days!

Keep Your Orders Coming IN!


Click HERE! to find out how many people have trusted in me and the products

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home