Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BP 1 in SMH - Batch 2 and Batch 3

It was a very hectic 2 weeks plus holding the BP, but very happy that the Ladies trusted in me and order from me though there were alot of competition...
But I believe its me that make them at ease, over 40 Ladies had trusted me. Would say response was good and I am happily delivering my items, sending registered mail to them.
Most of the Batch 1 ladies are very happy that they lost 1-2kg within a week! I am also very happy! yeah!
Luckily I had my dear hubby who is so willing to help me deliver ME and the loots to the ladies' place when I had paid order...

Else I guess there will be delay in you gals starting on the products
Below are some pictures I had taken after bringing them back to my home for packing.

Batch 2.... Not alot... but enough to kill my arms...


Batch 3 and some excess stocks which I decided to buy more for ready stock... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home