Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Great NEWS!

Today, I SMS all Mummies who had received their goods and asking to see if there are any progress on their weight loss..

I am very very happy that all of them who put in effort to try and work hard, their average loss was around 1-2kg within 3-7days!

This is amazing and I am so glad that I set up this BP.

My objective of the BP is still the same, to share the good things and hope Mummies/Ladies get a chance to slim down.

No Hardsell, No gimmicks... All are my heartfelt words...

So who was the ONE who tell people that TAKING one or two products we will not see the effects?

Please, be fair to those who had budgets, not all are willing to fork out such huge amount to try out a new items.

Well, I am happy you ladies TRUSTED me in the first place.. THANKS!

I do hope that one day we can meet up for shopping to REVAMP our wardobe!

Lets Work hard together... 4kg within a month is not impossible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home