Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Radiant C Face Quencher


A refreshing facial mist with vitamin C.
Tuck this spray into your purse or briefcase and spritz skin throughout the day to cool and refresh.
Radiant C™ Face Quencher provides dehydrated skin with a rejuvenating burst of moisture and vitamin C and can help freshen makeup to prevent it from looking ˝cakey˝.
Makes an ideal pick-me-up for both men and women.
For best results, use with Radiant C™ Daily Skin Booster.

Key Benefits
Helps rejuvenate dull, tired-looking skin.
Delightful fruity scent instantly refreshes and uplifts.

Fast Facts
Made with high-quality vitamin C.
Includes extracts of apricot, apple and carrot.
Contains antioxidants.
Appropriate for all skin types.

Suggested Usage
Combine with Extreme C tablets to reap the benefits of vitamin C inside and out.
Verdict: I love this great smelling spray, which really energised me up (Maybe I am on Herbalife products so naturally feel energetic from inside, so a spray also can make me feel great)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home