Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Introduction

I am a full time working mum, who started using Herbalife 3+ weeks ago, out of desperation.

Yes, but I never regret till date that I am using this range of products. It shows result, proven on myself. Lost 4kg till date and even my Mum who once "suan" me 2 months ago,today commented that I lost alot weight.

Happy to note that I do not need to hit the Gym and run like hell and still weighs at the 65kg...

Well,this blog will be based on products I have used,my afterthoughts which are from me.

But as individual people's results varies, I do hope that by selling this to them will improve their health, goals in losing weight in one way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home