Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

First BP in SMH - Batch 1




Thanks to all Batch 1 Ladies who had supported me in the first BP batch 1 in SMH... The response was overwhelming and I hope I didnt delay any reply to any individual.. hehe

I tend to write alot.. (Naggy Nature...) Pardon me if my reply is so lengthy or i get too long winded ya... hahaaaa

Look at the huge bag of products I had lugged back and started packing in the car... I tried to bubble wrap all items, to protect them from the "harsh" treatment in the post office.. hehee
Hope all the Ladies who buy from me benefits from the products like I do ya...

Oh ya..while doing all these logistic... I am Happy to announce my weight had gone down from 65kg to current 59.5kg!!!
hheeee... happy leh... coming to 5 weeks into the program and I lost 5.5kg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home