Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Imitation is the biggest form of flattery

Ladies/Mummies,

I do admire the other BP organiser who do things her way, we operate things differently, have our own set of thinkings. Fine.

This morning, I saw another BP organiser, who came into the forum with similar email, similiar blog address(but in chinese)... wah...Faintz

My first thought was, if you want to come in for competition..I am fine. But, do it your own and unique way... What a copy cat... Even email address also want to copy me...Maybe she is hoping the Ladies will type wrong email send to her ba...

Fine fine... I need to tell myself... Singapore is a free country... Freedom of speech, freedom of actios...

Anyway, this is my only way to "complain"...Please bear with me ya... =)

Remember my dears, my email is herbal_mum@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks for listening to my complaints!

Imitation is the biggest form of flattery for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home