Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Latest Promo & Updates!!!





See the Freebies? All these are for Great Mummies/Ladies Who place GREAT Trust in Me and who are comfortable with the way I managed my BP..



I am so glad my motto never changed since day 1 I start the BP lor...



It had been a month and My hubby keep telling me to giveaway stuffs which i really used and love...instead of giving stuffs which are not as useful lor...



So here it is



Purchase above $150, Get the Desitin Rapid Relief Creamy Ointment



Gift Desitin: This is the great product which I had been using on my 23Mths Old Son since birth. Can apply as a barrier cream to prevent nappy rash and also treat nappy rash within shortest period. Something which I cannot do without for the past 23Months!



Purchase above $200, Get Refreshing Mist FULL SIZE!

Gift Refreshing Mist: Must have to spray on after Lunch, to smell great. Well...As I always Mentioned, I Only Give Something Which I LOVE & Like..



Purchase above $250, Get California Calendula 2OZ !!

Gift Calendula: This is my "Shen Qi" Cream, whenever My son kana insect bite, rashes, cuts on body or face.. This is my FIRST AID Cream. I used to put this on his cradle cap when he was still a newborn and I have to say it WORKS MAGIC Worst Part is recently I caught My son applying calendula cream on his hand coz he was scratch by his little cousins 2 weeks ago...*Sweat* Cham.. Why do I sound like I am selling this?? ^_^



Purchase above $300, Get Aloe Soothing Gel FULL SIZE!!

Gift Aloe Vera Soothing Gel: I would use this for rashes near the mouth, hands whereby my boy may have chances to "eat"...A good gel, light and refreshing. I also apply occasionally for my dry lip areas...




My Messy Storeroom












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home