Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Power Slimming Set



This is the powerful slimming set which I had been taking for past 6-7weeks and Lost 7.5Kg!

Isnt this a miracle?

I used to weighed 65kg in early feb, Less than 2 months had passed and I am currently 57kg!

Is a fact, truth... A set like this cost $242.76, money worth spending!

Aloe Vera Drink : Cleanse Intestines, Soothe Stomach, Increase speed of slimming down Herbal

Tea: Burn Fats, Flush out Toxins and Oil

Cell U Loss: Reduce Water Retention and Dimply Skin, TONE UP that Tummy, Arms, Thighs, Hips

Milkshake: Replace Meals, full of vitamins, low calorie per shake. Shake to a Healthier Lifestyle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home