Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Huge Discount??

I was questioned by a few mummies here who were obviously misleaded by some "up to no good" people.

They asked me this question "Am I entitled to 42% discount when I pay 50+ membership fee?"

My first reaction was "Huh? Such good deal..tell me about it man! I also Want"

Then on second thought, I knew it was a gimmick to make people go down to meet that person and then here comes the hardsell SALES TALK.

Maybe end up will be pressurised to pay up to 2-3k for products ...

Well, the only thing I can say is, if you can go down, pay only $50+ for membership fee and get 42% discount off ANYTHING in Herbalife, I will give you $200 CASH!

Come find me ok..I know the rules & regulation and How the company Works....

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!

Why stoop so low to cheat people? Don't some people have integrity?

I realised that only my thread have people coming in to stir things up, asking me is this MLM, I heard got free membership when they buy 3months worth of supply...

Hello...Do they know how much is 3 months worth of supply? It is around close to 2k!!!

Are they trying to stir something up here?

If you can buy 2k worth of products from me, I would gladly give you free membership for a year... But I chose not to pressurised people into this.

Why do that when we are ALL MUMMIES who want to save up the best for our darlings?

My main purpose is since I had slimmed down successfully and I hope to share this great product with all fellow ladies. I hope to let them try the product and shared the process of slimming down, find back our original confidence and be CONVINCED of the product ...

So what if this is MLM, as long as its nothing illegal, I didnt do things against my conscience, I can sleep well at night.

I am glad that I didnt sway or stoop low into such methods...

Thanks to all Mummies/Ladies who trusted me in this. Appreciated!

***Hubby told me not to complain, must be professional... but in the first place I never claim to be simi certified advisor or a professional what... I am just a simple mummy who slim down successfully and sharing tips with you ladies

I am a very direct person...if i feel the need to say something, I will say it...

I do not wished to be misunderstand by anyone.. Well, if you do not trust me, there is nothing much I can say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home