Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How To Order?

This is a site dedicated to my daily use of Herbalife Products and below is my successful Bulk Purchase in Singapore Motherhood Forum, with more than 150buyers. Click HERE! to find out how many people have trusted in me and the products


Below are the SUPER POWER SLIMMING Products Which I had Been taking for past 3 months, with Total Control taken Recently to enhance the results!

Aloe Vera Drink : Cleanse Intestines, Soothe Stomach, Increase speed of slimming down
Herbal Tea: Burn Fats, Flush out Toxins and Oil
Cell U Loss: Reduce Water Retention and Dimply Skin, TONE UP that Tummy, Arms, Thighs, Hips
Milkshake: Replace Meals, full of vitamins, low calorie per shake. Shake to a Healthier Lifestyle!
Total Control: Boost your metabolism, as well as build energy and alertness
Burn Fat EXTRA FAST!
You can email me direct at herbal_mum@yahoo.com.sg for queries on the products

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2010 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi herbal mum. I am interested to know more about the products. Have send email to you. pls check

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home