Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Latest Update @ 6-Apr-2011

Hi to all!!

Little update to myself... Had weighed a very scary number of 82kg, waist @43 Inches at the last few days of my 39weeks pregnancy and my little boy boy decided to come out before the CNY, becoming a tiger baby!!

After giving birth, this vain mummy continues to take supplements from herbalife to relieve constipation and also becoz of the natural birth, I must admit I had fear going to the toilet to poo...

Fear of my wound tearing... fear of pushing too hard and i will feel pain.. Luckily I have Active Fiber complex...Taking it twice a day help my poo poo so so smooth...

Also been taking Cell U loss religiously and no drop in milk supply wor... instead of common beliefs that milk supply will drop when we take health products meant for slimming, my milk supply soar higher n higher...

To a 4hourly pump of yielding appx 600ml to 750ml, I even had to dragged my intervals to decrease the supply...

Also after giving birth since end Jan, My weight as of today is 62kg, waist @31 inches!! A drop of 20kg wor!

No flabby arms, thighs and tummy!! Firmer tummy and I looks good!!

It is true that breastfeeding will help us lose some weights... But not ALL The weight gain! I was stagnant for 3 weeks before I embark myself on the program and now each week I am losing appx 1kg!! Yippie!!!

I must say "Thanks to Herbalife... I am looking good after Delivery!!"

I know that pple were thinking why no picture from this herbal mum? Its been a year since I hold my Bulk purchase in SMH Forum(58Weeks to be exact!!)..

Well, I do hope to keep my pictures to myself as all of you know I am a working mother, do not wish my pictures to be flying around the world wide internet and I will not know who will take my pictures for what purposes!

Below is the picture of my tummy as @ end Feb, 1 month after giving birth!! Comparable to any ladies out there who are not even pregnant right? :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home