Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Latest Product Review - Active Fiber Complex



Active Fiber Complex
Support Regularity and Bowel Function

**Suitable EVEN for usage by pregnant or lactating women.

Overview
A healthy powder to support regularity and bowel function.*

Key Benefits
Promotes regularity and healthy bowel movement*
Supports growth of friendly intestinal bacteria*
5g of balanced soluble and insoluble fiber
Add to Formula 1 for a thicker, smoother shake

Details
One serving provides 5g of the recommended 25- to 35-gram daily intake of soluble and insoluble fiber

MY Verdict
I am only introducing this product after trying it out for 2 months since it first launched in singapore as I wanted to recommend only products which I had used before to Mummies.
As I am currently into my last trimester, I had irregular bowel movement due to the supplements like iron and calcium I am taking
Thus this provides me a great relief to the problem I faced daily during my 2nd Trimester. :-)

Unlike other items which may make us run to the loos, had stomache, diarrohea, This active fiber only make my bowel movement smoother and more consistent!

Try it to believe the results!! No Stomache, No running to the loos!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home