Herbal Mum's Diary

This is a blog dedicated for my daily used Herbalife products. Total Lost of 9kg and I had lost 7.5Kg within first 6weeks of using it.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Promotion - Herbalife Water Bottle FOC

Buy 2 Herbal Tea @ $127.12 & Get 1 FOC Herbalife Bottle



For Just $127.12, $4.50 per day to
- BURN off the fats and flush out the Oils & TOXINS!
- Get 1 Herbalife Bottle (1 Litre Capacity) Worth $12 Free!
- Next Day Courier Inclusive


**Why do I want to give this as Freebies?
I find that some ladies do not have a proper bottle...So think think...
this is a good chance to show some token of appreciations to those who come support me.
Rather than using small bottles and agar agar the water intake, I hope by giving this as a gift, they can gauge how much they have drink...

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2012 at 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

purchase phentermine where to buy phentermine hcl 37.5 mg - buy phentermine pharmacy online

 
At March 9, 2020 at 12:16 AM , Blogger mohammed ababneh said...

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Keep it up.

VolgoPoint herbalife water bottles

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home